Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pre-Baby Belly


I think I'm going to take some better quality pictures at some point to mark the starting point of the belly journey, but I couldn't resist snapping this one this morning.  It's totally flat!  Finally!  I've worked to hard to get these abs and I'm so glad that I can finally see the work.  This photo is of Gwenn Stratton.


In this photo, she is 28 weeks pregnant.  She's so incredibly inspiring.  She's continued her workout routine throughout her entire pregnancy and she says it's even helped her to have more energy and feel better during pregnancy.  My goal is not to work out like her through my pregnancy, my goal is to work out like me.  Basically, I'm not going to try to push myself to an extreme, but it is proven that it is possible to keep up your pre-pregnancy level of fitness as long as you're reasonably fit and healthy before hand.  


No comments:

Post a Comment