Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

30 Weeks: 10 Weeks to Due Date!

30 Weeks/7 Months


Maxwell's size: Over 15 inches, and 2 1/2 lbs, about as much as an acorn squash.
How far along: 30 Weeks.
Total weight gain:  25 lbs.
Sleep: Getting more and more and more uncomfortable.  The snoogle definitely helps, but it doesn't fix everything!  Although, once I fall asleep, I sleep pretty well.  It's just getting really hard to get comfortable enough to fall asleep.
Stretch Marks: Still none!
Food cravings: Still no real cravings, I'm starting to think I'm not going to get any.
Food aversions:  None.
Symptoms: Whoa, Braxton-Hicks!  I've been having them a LOT this week.  The doctor said it was normal as long as I'm not having more than 6 in an hour (which I'm not), it's my body "practicing" for labor.
Movement: He's still super active.  He moves all the time and his kicks just keep getting stronger and stronger!
Belly Button: Still hasn't popped yet, but it looks like it could happen any day!
Nursery Update: Still haven't painted those pesky shelves and I haven't done his dresser drawers yet, but I did have do a massive amount of baby laundry this week getting all of his clothes, bedding, & towels ready for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment