Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

28 Weeks

28 Weeks

Maxwell's size: Around 14.8 inches, and 2 1/4 lbs, about as much as a rutabaga. 
How far along: 28 Weeks.
Total weight gain:  22.5 lbs.  I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate because I had already eaten when I weighed myself.  But it could be because I've been told that a lot of women experience a "growth spurt" around this time.  So who knows.
Sleep: I slept awesome this week!  I don't know if it was just a fluke, but I feel like if I stay up a little later until I'm so tired I can't hold my eyes open, then I sleep SO much better.
Stretch Marks: None.
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions:  None.
Symptoms: I think heartburn let up a little on me this week, but now I'm back to having to pee every five minutes.
Movement: He's been moving around a fair amount, but it's more like a schedule now.  He's more active in the evening and early in the morning.
Belly Button: Slowly disappearing, but still an innie.
Nursery Update: It's coming together, but we have a lot to do now that we've had our baby shower and received all these gifts!  I don't know when I'm going to find time to organized everything into his room!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that swag! They spoiled Max good. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete